QUESTION AND ANSWER
1. Q: What is the length size of the whole body of Aprint NANO 2011 solvent printer?
A: The length of the whole body of the printer is 15ft , however we require you to have extra
1ft for the length space of your area with the total of 16ft so that the operator can walk
thru the side going to the back of the printer to load the rolls of tarpaulin.
2. Q: What is the width size of whole body of Aprint NANO 2011 solvent printer?
A: The width size of the whole body of the printer from back to front is 3ft. However, we require
you to have extra front space of 4ft and extra back space of 1ft width the total area of 8ft so
that the operator can move freely and drying of the ink printed on the tarp.
3. Q: Can this printer be installed for 12 pcs. Printhead?
A: No, this model hardware and software is design to install maximum of 8pcs. printhead and
minimum of 4pcs. printhead.
4. Q: What is the difference of 4 heads printer and 8 heads printer?
A: Speed, the 4 heads printer can print 322 sqft/hr in 2 pass while the 8 heads printer can
print 645 sqft/ hr in 2 pass, 2 times faster than the lesser printhead.
1. Q:What is the minimum space area in putting up a tarpaulin printing store?
A: 30 sqm to 60 sqm, bigger than this area is better however the rental cost will be higher.
2. Q: How many personnel will I hire?
A: At the start, two (2) personnel will do the operation (multi tasking) duties are operator,
graphic artist, handling customer, purchaser, cashier.
3. Q: How many computer set will I need?
A: Three (3) computer set, one (1) set to be use only for printer ,( no lay-out job to be done)
one (1) computer set to be use by graphics artist for lay-out or design, one (1) computer
set for back up.